AIM
uyersuyer

DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep1 DBZ- Goku Turns Evil Ep1

I really liked this.

The animation was really cool and I liked the way you handled the story. I also thought the sound effects and special effects you used were spot on - it really felt like a true DBZ fight.

Zanit: Are you sure YOU'VE even watched DBZ before? The voices he was using were the original Japanese voices... maybe if you'd take your head out of your ass and stop watching the dubs made for CHILDREN you'd know that. :D

Tactical0125 responds:

Thx for the review.

And yea, I used the Jap voices because I thought they would go better with the sprites.

Links glitch part 3 Links glitch part 3

Best of the series.

The rest of the series sucked dick, honestly. I didn't understand the plot, the sprites were horrible, and the comedy wasn't funny. I thought the ending to this one was brilliant and I really admire the transition from sprites to real animation. Keep it up.

The Master Games Ep 1 The Master Games Ep 1

The plot sucked.

The plot was horrible. It just wasn't interesting, it was cliche, and it didn't hold my attention. The actual script was pretty horribly written as well. It looked like you just made it up as you went.

The fight scenes were decent, but Brother's sprites were shitty and didn't match up with the other characters. At all.

Fix that stuff up and you'd have a solid movie.

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Well....

well its a real good game i just can't figure out how to get out of my cell

The Kings Of Rugby The Kings Of Rugby

Not good at all

Well i don't like this game at all because everytime i make one the next one i don't even get to kick it just says i missed it so i give it a1/10 and that's only because i can't give it a 0/10

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Wow.

I don't normally like to review stuff, but I just wanted to say that this was the best Flash simulator I have ever played. The fact that you could actually save your game ALONE made it a God among sim games to me. The programming was excellent; the only problem was that it crashed sometimes, and the music got a little repetitive, but other than that, it was perfect.

Industrial Ruins - Loop Industrial Ruins - Loop

I'm currently using this track in my game Don't Fall! which can be found here: http://www.byond.com/games/Unwanted4Murder/DontFall

Thanks for the awesome track bro! Made sure to give you full credit on the game's page. (:

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah! Glad you enjoyed this song enough to implement it in a game. :) Thank you very, very much for giving proper credit and for not breaking the terms of the Creative Commons licensing. ^_^

Thanks a lot for the excellent review! :)